Keyboard App

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by spysbabe, Aug 4, 2010.

1. spysbabe

spysbabe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have seen some app's on my droid x (which I just changed over from a Blackberry) that has a keyboard that is suppose to be easier to use. Can anyone give me feed back to the best one to purchase?..or even if they are worth it?

Thanks,
    Kelly

2. HouseOfZane

HouseOfZane New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Kelly-

I see you have the X.... the horizontal keyboard is pretty huge. Are you having trouble with it?

Coming from a blackberry, it's going to take some getting used to when typing on a virtual board, but you will get used to it.

Try activating swype and have some fun... it might be the easiest way to get used to a virtual keyboard :)

3. JimmyD

JimmyD Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Swype all the way! I've tried so many keyboard apps and I keep going back to Swype. :) Love it!

4. missrachel

missrachel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Smart Keyboard Pro

I use Smart Keyboard Pro. They keys are a little bigger and easier to use for me. There is also the option to change the keyboard "skin" to the keyboard used on the iPhone which is very easy to use because of the space between keys. There are a few different "skins" so you can try them out and see which ones are easier for you...

There is a free trial version in the Android market, but it does not have text prediction (you'll have to pay for the Pro version for a "fully-functional" keyboard). But at least you can test it out and see the different skins! :)

5. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    better keyboard