Keyboard and volume up stops working..

amishdude01

Reaction score
Every time im playing some good old pokemon on droidemulite for about 20 mins of play, my keyboard and volume up rocker stops working. Even after i exit the emulator, the keyboard and volume rocker still doesnt work till I reboot my phone. My phone is rooted, and I do have some bloadware frozen. I cant really think of why this keeps happening to me. Its pretty annoying. Anyone else having this problem or know any tips? Thanks!

Leapin'Leemers

Reaction score
and still...

Every time im playing some good old pokemon on droidemulite for about 20 mins of play, my keyboard and volume up rocker stops working. Even after i exit the emulator, the keyboard and volume rocker still doesnt work till I reboot my phone. My phone is rooted, and I do have some bloadware frozen. I cant really think of why this keeps happening to me. Its pretty annoying. Anyone else having this problem or know any tips? Thanks!

No help from anyone and the issue persists. I have the same exact problem..keyboard and volume up rocker and my phone could be simply charging. I pick it up and notice it's not working and needs a damn restart.

Benton

Reaction score
Leapn', although you experience this while just charging, do you also have bloat frozen, the same games installed? I have never experienced this issue and am trying to find if there are any common items to focus on.

Leapin'Leemers

Reaction score
common issue

Leapn', although you experience this while just charging, do you also have bloat frozen, the same games installed? I have never experienced this issue and am trying to find if there are any common items to focus on.

Yes, I am rooted w/ bloat ware frozen. And the problem occurs at any random time, from browsing the net to typing in Gtalk or just listening to music. I do not play games on my phone though. Aside from Temple run and angry birds (rarely), I don't really use my phone for playing.

themightyQuinn

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as the rest of you, however, I had not rooted my phone and the volume up and keyboard would stop working whenever it wanted to. There was no clear trigger. I took to a Verizon store and they said they would replace it on warranty

Leapin'Leemers

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as the rest of you, however, I had not rooted my phone and the volume up and keyboard would stop working whenever it wanted to. There was no clear trigger. I took to a Verizon store and they said they would replace it on warranty

Mine was replaced under warranty already...same problem again. F&^k this thing -_- It even force reboot itself about once or twice a day.

OP
amishdude01

amishdude01

Reaction score
I still have the same problem =(.. Has to be some stupid driver issue maybe? just a guess. Are you guys experiencing this only with emu's ? Or is this randomly happening to you?

Leapin'Leemers

Reaction score
amishdude01 said:
I still have the same problem =(.. Has to be some stupid driver issue maybe? just a guess. Are you guys experiencing this only with emu's ? Or is this randomly happening to you?

I don't use any Emulators on my phone. I barely have any games installed at all. It happens at totally random times.