keyboard and mouse without having any kind of dock...

thatguyry87

Reaction score
So maybe I'm just retarded but: I've been searching almost an hour now for any kind of info on how to be able to us a USB mouse and keyboard on my bionic with out any kind of dock. I know I've read about it somewhere just can't find it. If I wasn't: unemployed and broke as a joke I'd buy a blue tooth one but I can't. I was super bored so I made a portable USB hub that can connect to my bionic from some instructions I found on Google a while back and I have a USB mouse keyboard and jump drive I Want to try connecting but I'm stuck at that point. Any help or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

gsDroid

Reaction score
I know you said you can't afford it, but there mini bluetooth keyboards with a trackpad available for well under $100. Search Buy.com or Amazon.

OP
T

thatguyry87

Reaction score
Yeah I know and I wish I had even that to spend but I am actually currently living in my car and so using an old USB mouse and keyboard is the best I can do at the moment

I know you said you can't afford it, but there mini bluetooth keyboards with a trackpad available for well under $100. Search Buy.com or Amazon.