1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keyboard and mouse without having any kind of dock...

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by thatguyry87, Jun 28, 2012.

1. thatguyry87

thatguyry87 New Member

So maybe I'm just retarded but: I've been searching almost an hour now for any kind of info on how to be able to us a USB mouse and keyboard on my bionic with out any kind of dock. I know I've read about it somewhere just can't find it. If I wasn't: unemployed and broke as a joke I'd buy a blue tooth one but I can't. I was super bored so I made a portable USB hub that can connect to my bionic from some instructions I found on Google a while back and I have a USB mouse keyboard and jump drive I Want to try connecting but I'm stuck at that point. Any help or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated
  2. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

I know you said you can't afford it, but there mini bluetooth keyboards with a trackpad available for well under $100. Search Buy.com or Amazon.
  3. thatguyry87

thatguyry87 New Member

Yeah I know and I wish I had even that to spend but I am actually currently living in my car and so using an old USB mouse and keyboard is the best I can do at the moment

Search tags for this page
android phone dock mouse
can you hook up a mouse and keyboard to android x2?
can you use a usb keyboard with the motorola razr standard h

connect mouse to droid razr

connect usb mouse to droid razr

droid bionic usb keyboard

droid bionic usb mouse

droid razr connect mouse usb
droid razr m keyboard dock

droid razr usb mouse

droid razr using external mouse
how to connect a keyboard to droid bionic
how to connect usb hub droid razr

razr usb mouse