Key sounds from OSK

MAGGOTVOMIT

Reaction score
I dont know what im doing wrong but I cant find where to cut off the clicking sound from my On Screen Keyboard when I text. I've turned off "Audible Touch Tones" and "Audible Selection" from the "sound and display" and all touch sounds are off except the OSK. Its driving me nuts!!

Scribble

Reaction score
I dont know what im doing wrong but I cant find where to cut off the clicking sound from my On Screen Keyboard when I text. I've turned off "Audible Touch Tones" and "Audible Selection" from the "sound and display" and all touch sounds are off except the OSK. Its driving me nuts!!

It's actually in language and keyboard.

Menu ----> Language and Keyboard ---> pick whichever keyboard ----> sound on keypress (uncheck.)

Scribble

Reaction score
Nevermind I just found it under "Language and Keyboards" I feel like an idiot!!

Thanks anyway

Heh, don't feel dumb... I'm not sure why exactly they chose to stash a sound setting in something other then the sounds menu... but hey! At least you found it. :p

mlarge

Reaction score
OMG!!! So thankful for this forum. I've been having the same problem. Thought something was wrong with my phone because I turned it off under sounds. Thank you so much!!! :icon_ banana: