Key logger

Arcadian

Reaction score
I think someone has been using my phone without permission is there a key logger app I can install to monitor. I don't like having to deal with the lock screen so that is out of the question.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

FC127

Reaction score
I don't know about a key logger, but you could enable the screen lock with a pin or pattern and then download no lock. No lock will turn off all locks when you want to. So when you are using it you don't have tp deal with the locks but when you leave it alone you can enable them again.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

arcanehacker

Reaction score
I think someone has been using my phone without permission is there a key logger app I can install to monitor. I don't like having to deal with the lock screen so that is out of the question.

Nah.. I don't think the lock screen is any of a hassle.. In fact, I think the use of a keylogger is more for 'evil' intensions..

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
"I think I have a security issue but I don't want to secure my device."

Good luck with that.

fuzzyfit

Reaction score
Yes There are android spyware Available in the Market which can Monitor you all Text Messages Phone Calls and Even it Can Track your Mobile Location.

Babee

Reaction score

You can set a password to the phone and then no one will have access to your phone if he doesn't know the password.