Key Lime Pie

OP
L

lwags67

Reaction score
Trying to find it again. Read it last night about 2 am my time. It was from the Motorola Development Group or something like that. Gave the roll-out date for a number of Motorola products, but the Razr M was definitely on it.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Hope you find it, interesting information if true. Nothing concerning this on the Motorola update page.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Hope they fix more than they break this time around :) . There's always something that gets messed up...

OP
L

lwags67

Reaction score
Finally found it: Google will announce Motorola Nexus and Razr X running Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie on event | AndroidEgis

Extract - emphasis mine:

"Below are the authorizations an unauthorized/pending of Motorola phones to receive android 4.2.2 (code name) Key Lime Pie

• Droid RAZR X: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2
  • Motorola Nexus: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2
  • Droid RAZR i: Authorized Reason: Pushing 4.2.2 out between Q3 and Q4 2013
  • Droid RAZR HD/MAXX: Authorized Reason: Pushing out 4.2.2 between Q3 and Q4 2013
  • Droid RAZR M: Authorized Reason: pushing out 4.2.2 between early Q3 and Q4 2013
  • Droid RAZR MAXX: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date late Q2 2013
  • Droid 4: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date early Q3 2013
  • Droid RAZR: Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013
  • Droid Bionic Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013
The above documents have be reviewed and authorized/Pending authorization and are subject to change by VP product Management."

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So the bionic will get it before the razr hd?
And the article is calling 4.2.2 key lime pie... If i read that right..

Not something I'd really trust

Cellar Door

"Who are you people and where is my horse?"

djspy

Reaction score
Isn't 4.2.2 out already? I highly doubt a Nexus device will ship with old software.

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Isn't 4.2.2 out already? I highly doubt a Nexus device will ship with old software.

Yup.. It's jelly bean... Been out for around a month

Cellar Door

"Who are you people and where is my horse?"