cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Flippin' awesome.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
I am running Maverick Rom 4.5 right now, I gonna stick to this before I switch over to this build.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I am running Maverick Rom 4.5 right now, I gonna stick to this before I switch over to this build.

I'm hoping all the D3 devs move to the kexec builds. More options with being able to flash kernels soon and all that. If Maverick is working well then as of now these are just play builds really. They have issues. But are worth a try just to see how things will run. You will be impressed by how much smoother and faster they are.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm hoping all the D3 devs move to the kexec builds. They have issues. But are worth a try just to see how things will run. You will be impressed by how much smoother and faster they are.

Flashed the CM9 over the weekend. Even though it had issues, like you said, it was smooth and it was nice to see ICS again.

Once the bugs have been worked out, I'm guessing you'll see more/all D3 dev move to ICS or JB.

BTW, Hashcode tweeted this morning that he booted JB on the D3 with the Kexec kernel. Again, it has issues, but it is JB. On the D3. Stick that in you Moto/VZW pipe and smoke it. :D

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Droid 3 Users: Booted CM10 up on kexec kernel. Lots to fix- but it looks great on the D3. Soon as its usable, I'll put out a test build. -- Hashcode (@Hashcode0f)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Keeps getting better and better.

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Droid 3 Users: Booted CM10 up on kexec kernel. Lots to fix- but it looks great on the D3. Soon as its usable, I'll put out a test build. -- Hashcode (@Hashcode0f)

----
A stupid question from an intelligent person, do you have some way that his tweets automatically get posted as you on here or do you copy and paste them from his twitter?

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
----
A stupid question from an intelligent person, do you have some way that his tweets automatically get posted as you on here or do you copy and paste them from his twitter?

copy/paste...:icon_ banana:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
More good news...

@Hashcode0f: Today, I received a brand new ducati binary usable on 512MB devices. Now I'm forward porting the most current libs/code to use it into #JB

Darksthour

Reaction score
Damn I wanna flash all this but I'm thinking a cm 10 release is right around the corner. Gonna try and wait it out for that. Will be nice to see jb on device forgotten by moto before a lot of other devices.

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
should have cm10 in a day or two now...DancingNexus