1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kernels

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Knowpig, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

The ROM Download page for Liquid 3.0 shows downloads for chevyno1 kernels for both the Droid2 and the DroidX.
    Is it possible to flash different kernels on this device?
    If so, can you please provide details and instruction or perhaps provide a link to further info?
    Thanks!
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

As far as I know you can no flash them (thanks locked bootloader). Where do you see them? I would like to check it out.

EDIT: Just saw them on their website. It looks like each phone info section is just on a generic form, even shows the D1 picture no matter which device you click on. They are for the D1 as far as I can tell.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  3. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

Good eye JSM. I did the double take. You're 100% correct. Thanks for that. It was really bothering me. :)
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

No problem. I was just interested to see what was going on. Sometimes all we need is a second set of eyes :icon_eek:
Search tags for this page
download kernel droid x

droid x flash kernel

droid x kernals
droid x2 kernels download
standard droid 2 kernels download