Kernels with D1-MIUI-0.10.15-v4.1.1

sparty569

Reaction score
Where can you find the Slayher kernels? I tried P3droids 1.25 kernel and got a bunch of force closes. So many that I went back to Lithium Mod.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
With all the power options built into miui there is no need for setcpu unless you just want to bump up your frequency.

On that not are there any other Droid specific. Overclock apps?

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'm now using a p3 model here...250/1250 I believe. I've tried a couple different ones, the chevy runs great, the p3 showed an sms delivery this morning while sleeping on the dock that I hadn't seen with other kernels.
That light notification is the icing on the cake for me...been trying to get it working properly for a while now.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Id think that damn near everyone who flashes a custom rom will want to overclock. Certainly more than the 600 mhz that miui is capable of.

For me...and I am on v5 by the way...Chevy 0.8 lv kernel is the shiznit. Overclocked to 800 mhz...but I love the slots. Smooth, fast, low temps..temp monitoring...whats not to like.

P3 kernels will not show the time spent in slots w/in the info screen on setcpu...so...there really is not way to tell what slot your phone is spending a lot of time in. I love the 125 mhz low end slot kernels...mainly because the screen off profile can save you some major juice. There have been times where Im at work and my phone is sleeping for the entire day and I still have 90 percent battery left when I get off work.

Set cpu is useful for more than just upping the frequency. Temp monitoring, profiles to save juice while sleeping, failsafe CPU and battery temp throttleback profiles...underclocking when battery is low to save you more juice....as well as overclocking are all good reasons for me to use setcpu.

Thats my 2 cents. Plus...I paid for the friggen app...I wanna use it. lol

Ozzie

Reaction score
I paid for setcpu as well...and have yet to get those settings all done up.
I thought I read a write up somewhere that had all that info, maybe it's time to explore...

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I paid for setcpu as well...and have yet to get those settings all done up.
I thought I read a write up somewhere that had all that info, maybe it's time to explore...

here is my set cpu settings. They will vary depending on the slots in your kernel.

Autodetect settings first.

In main screen is 800 max / 125 min. On demand setting.

Proflies are

100% = screen off 400/125
90% = cpu temp > 52c 550/125
80% = temp > 44.6c 550/125
70% = charging/full 600/125
60% = batt< 21% 550/125
50% = batt< 31% 600/125

Advanced settings

Be sure all set on boot.