Kernels, Get Your Kernels, RED HOT Kernels! - Sapphire - 0.7.0

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
quadrant scores can fluctuate wildly. I've had 200 point swings on two consecutive benches. you need to run a few and average.

BullDroid

Reaction score
quadrant scores can fluctuate wildly. I've had 200 point swings on two consecutive benches. you need to run a few and average.

True.. But it still doesnt explain why p3's 1.1 sends my phone into a bootloop but i can run Chevy's 1.1 and jdlgf's 1.1 fine w/ no problems?

wingdo

Reaction score

True.. But it still doesnt explain why p3's 1.1 sends my phone into a bootloop but i can run Chevy's 1.1 and jdlgf's 1.1 fine w/ no problems?

If all the kernels were identical, there would be no reason for various sources of kernels. :)

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Could be voltage issues, or any number of reasons.

TheBawse

Reaction score
any ETA on other themes being officially approved for .70?

and posted:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just interviewed the brains behind Sapphire, cvpcs and sniffle. Will be posting interview in the next few days!

Deuel

Reaction score
Just interviewed the brains behind Sapphire, cvpcs and sniffle. Will be posting interview in the next few days!

wuyanks, that's great! I always learn a lot about the people behind all the hard work when you do one of these.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

interesting..........

Did you ask them about my 49ers ba lol....;)