kernel problems

deadfrog82

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing that bekits and p3droids kernel stays elevated when charging is there anything someone has figured out to fix it. Really don't want to keep my phone at seven hundred mhz while charging. Profiles don't work.

toddegreene

Reaction score
I've been using P3Droid's kernels for a couple weeks and all is fine here. My SETCPU profiles are working just fine, too. Have you checked SETCPU to make sure 'Profiles on' is checked?

OP
deadfrog82

deadfrog82

Reaction score
Not to be rude but have you opened setCPU. On the home screen it says its working but when you uprb it up it is stick on seven hundred. I'm not new to Roms. I know you didn't know that. Frustratimg because this is the reason I leddt Droid mod.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Does the same thing for me using Adamz low voltage 1Ghz 5 slot.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I recently have had some problems with SetCPU staying on my sleep profile after waking up the phone. I have to go into SetCPU and refresh to get my default profile going.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Might be more of an issue with SetCPU vs. anything going wrong in the ROM, or with the kernels.

OP
deadfrog82

deadfrog82

Reaction score
I doubt it because I went back to simply stunning and it doesn't do that. Top bad really liked the idea of the ease of use.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Odd, I don't see this problem. Just plugged my phone in, opened up SetCPU, my charging profile is displayed as it should be.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I think it's just a bug in the software itself.....

I have the opposite. It changes while charging but stays at that profile off the charger.

I will notice that even though it's showing it at a charging profile it will jump up to 1100-1250 sometimes.

So it's working.

OP
deadfrog82

deadfrog82

Reaction score
1 couple of things first are your profile actully activated for charging you know if the box is checked. Second is your bar on the inside of the cpu actually moving or does it stay at 1 maximum number or does it move . Also are you plugged in while checking this

BACAbone

Reaction score
Just checked mine on and off charger and it is working just fine. Using bekit sv 1300/ charge 700

OP
deadfrog82

deadfrog82

Reaction score
Yet changing your charging profile from 700 because that's what it sets it to no matter what.

Hawks

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing that bekits and p3droids kernel stays elevated when charging is there anything someone has figured out to fix it. Really don't want to keep my phone at seven hundred mhz while charging. Profiles don't work.

Have the exact same issue. Set CPU shows itas running at 250 min 250 max but its actually running at 550 and never throttles down while charging. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the way the profiles are set to default. I know that the failsafe take top priority so I dont know if the battery level profiles overule the charging profile???