Kernel Panic Upload Mode

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by coloradodrummer, Jun 30, 2011.

1. coloradodrummer

coloradodrummer New Member

Whenever I reboot, or reboot into recovery, My phone says Kernel Panic Upload mode and stays like that. I have to do a battery pull. any ideas?

Edit: I have tried the com rom with all the different kernels, even without a kernel. I have tried evil fascination and they are all going to this Kernel Panic Upload Mode after rebooting. I have tried them with voodoo on, and voodoo off, I'm running out of ideas.

Edit #2: I have also gone back and odin back to EC10, and I tried ED01. same issue both times. I also did a data wipe before I odin. I also formatted my SD card, but that didn't do anything either. Should I just go back to Stock, and then root it again?
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  2. Vinnie981

Vinnie981 New Member

I also got this issue after installing the GB leak on my phone.......I had to format my SD then odin to DL09 with the atlas 2.2 pit file and the re-partition box checked.....then OTA to ED04.....I then pulled my batt. and odined my recovery. I then booted into recovery wipe cache partition/dalvik/ and full wipe. i the flashed com rom 2.0 with OTB 1.5 and did a full reboot....once i saw it worked fine i re entererd recovery via power button and the did no wipes and flashed 2.1 com rom patch.....I NOW HAVE NOT HAD A KERNEL PANIC OR POWER RESET OR UNKNOWN UPLOAD MODE ERROR IN THREE WEEKS.....THANK GOD!:icon_ banana:
  3. bhfd64

bhfd64 Premium Member Premium Member

I got this error a couple times and Odin'd the DI01 file from here and that took care of it. No .pit file, no formatting sdcard.
Search tags for this page
android upload mode
cara mengatasi kernel panic samsung
galaxy tablet kernel panic upload mode
kernel panic samsung galaxy s3 mini

kernel panic upload mode

kernel panic upload mode galaxy s3
kernel panic upload mode pada tab 3
penyebab kernel panic upload mode
power reset or unknown upload mode
power reset or unknown upload mode samsung
samsung galaxy s3 kernel panic mode