1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kernel location?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mountaineerndixie, Dec 1, 2010.

1. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

Two requests really......

Can someone link me to a stock 600 kernel for D1?

......or better yet, tell me which folder is it typically located in a custom D1 rom? I'd like to know this anyway.

....or both....lol

I can't search for **** on this Tapatalk type app.

Thanks........

~ DroidForums.net App ~
  2. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

Bump......

Can someone please tell me how and from where to extract a kernel from a custom D1 ROM? Which file/folder does it reside and how to open said file/folder in order to remove it?

Thanks to someone in advance....

~ DroidForums.net App ~
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Theres a few. Chevyno1 and Slahyer kernels are the ones I used. I think the stock kernel is 800mhz. For some reason the links I had for Chevyno1 arent working for me now. Here are some Slahyer kernels. Index of /DL/LFY/KERNELS LFY stands for Liquid Frozen Yogurt and should work with a lot of roms. If you have Rom Manager, try looking there too.