[Kernel][GPE 5.0.1][Sense 4.4.4]Elite Kernel for VZW/SPR HTC One M8

iweksler

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Verizon HTC One M8
I believe you are correct. I don't see an option to change the size in trickster.
Use FauxClock - you can change there everything except: s2s, s2w and pocket detection. But those you can change by editing the init.d. In fact, you can use both faux and trickster, just be careful and make sure they do not set contradictory values and take care what settings you want to be set on boot in either app.

Last edited:

Hazegray

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW HTC One M8
@buckmarble I just flashed the latest verizon version and it doesn't work with multiROM. I failed to save the previous version. Can you send me a link? Thanks.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@buckmarble I just flashed the latest verizon version and it doesn't work with multiROM. I failed to save the previous version. Can you send me a link? Thanks.
I didn't change anything but audio stuff. Shouldn't have any affect on multi ROM. I take it you talking about the sense version?

Hazegray

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW HTC One M8
I didn't change anything but audio stuff. Shouldn't have any affect on multi ROM. I take it you talking about the sense version?

I am. I flashed a couple of times with the same result. Booting to the secondary ROM leads to hboot first.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Now this version isn't working either. Not sure what changed from when I initially flashed it. Just tried ElementalX again and everything works normally.
I'm not familiar enough with multi ROM to be any much help to you on this. But it sounds like you might need to wipe to fix things.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
new kernels up. Massive config update, including some kexec configs for multirom(you'll have to let me know if it fixes it) and some more LZ4 optimizations. Also eliminated some things to make the zip smaller. Cut out ~8 mbs. Let me know how it goes everyone.

Hazegray

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW HTC One M8
new kernels up. Massive config update, including some kexec configs for multirom(you'll have to let me know if it fixes it) and some more LZ4 optimizations. Also eliminated some things to make the zip smaller. Cut out ~8 mbs. Let me know how it goes everyone.

Buck, I appreciate you working in this. Unfortunately, the hboot issues persists with multiROM.

D08speed3

Reaction score
Holy **** this new update flies!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

iweksler

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Verizon HTC One M8
Flashed the last one for GPE 5.0.1 (no multirom). No issues. Performance - let you know tomorrow. What is Elite_M8_LOLLIGPE-12_20_2014_DATAFIX_TEST?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flashed the last one for GPE 5.0.1 (no multirom). No issues. Performance - let you know tomorrow. What is Elite_M8_LOLLIGPE-12_20_2014_DATAFIX_TEST?
That is a test build for those with data issues on gpe. Waiting to hear back to see if it helps

PieceKeepr

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
M8
Tried the latest vzw build and tap to wake doesn't work for me. Worked fine on the 12/3 release which was the last I used before this one. Running Team Venom's ViperOne rom.

Sent from my ViperOne powered M8 using Tapatalk

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried the latest vzw build and tap to wake doesn't work for me. Worked fine on the 12/3 release which was the last I used before this one. Running Team Venom's ViperOne rom.

Sent from my ViperOne powered M8 using Tapatalk
Disable all kernel tweaks in the viper tool box and reboot then try again.