[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
kerri0n
Nice to know that it all works.
I wonder if, since it is seemingly fixed, you tried to get it running correctly on the ROM you were initially having problems with, would it now work?
If you ever give it a go, I would love to know any results.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

lfylove

Reaction score
Are there no more updates here either? I hope u all haven't forgotten about our good ole Droid 1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are there no more updates here either? I hope u all haven't forgotten about our good ole Droid 1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Prime is busy with many things in his personal life at the moment and doesn't have time to really work on an update just yet. Despite being so busy he still drops in from time to time to help with any issues someone might be having

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Prime is busy with many things in his personal life at the moment and doesn't have time to really work on an update just yet. Despite being so busy he still drops in from time to time to help with any issues someone might be having

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
19.9 linpack score
1856 quadrant score

+1 thanks mate

I am fully moved, got internet installed, step three is a development machine. Money is a little tight but I'm hoping on black Friday I will be able to net an adequate machine. I currently have a netbook and a zino hd...nothing to develop on.

If anyone has a machine they could let go of as a donation I would gladly pay shipping.

Dual core is a must as my development environment is 64bit.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
+1 thanks mate

I am fully moved, got internet installed, step three is a development machine. Money is a little tight but I'm hoping on black Friday I will be able to net an adequate machine. I currently have a netbook and a zino hd...nothing to develop on.

If anyone has a machine they could let go of as a donation I would gladly pay shipping.

Dual core is a must as my development environment is 64bit.

Nice to hear about the steady forward progress, Prime.
I have been called a machine in the past, but probably not the type you are looking for, can't handle 64 bits though as 3 bits is my max.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Myself being without a development machine, winner00 has compiled deprimed with the updated changes I merged.

@winner00
Did disabling mmc sdio allow the wifi driver to compile successfuly? I have been busy today.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Myself being without a development machine, winner00 has compiled deprimed with the updated changes I merged.

@winner00
Did disabling mmc sdio allow the wifi driver to compile successfuly? I have been busy today.
nope still got the same error.

kevdog

Reaction score
Gamechanger!!! -- But honestly also holding out for new Nexus Prime!!

OP
prime

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I guess I will install linux on my little zino tomorrow and see how it goes, can't wait any longer for a proper development machine.

@winner
It's too difficult to diagnosis issues from memory, I will hit you up this weekend and let you know where the ti_wlan issue lies...likely in the updated code.