Reaction score
Just make a script with
#!/system/bin/sh
rm /dev/log/main

And call it something like 09logoff
Set its permissions to rwxr-x---
And place it in the init.d folder

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

i love how helpful you are on these forums.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Btw, is there a limit to how fast this kernel can run? I tested all the way up to 1.295 Ghz with voltage at 90 and it flies but the instant I try 1.3Ghz it slows to a crawl and freezes up, even if I raise the voltage by a lot like up to 110...now I know some phones can't handle such high speeds but would such a small jump really change that much? Smooth sailing at 1.295 but lock up at a mere .005Ghz more even with crazy high voltage? (Btw those speeds are for testing purposes only lol)

bigeric828

Reaction score
Ive had bad exeriences with this kernel so far sadly :(. Android OS is hovering around 15% whole time even when i increase voltage. bummer :(

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Ive had bad exeriences with this kernel so far sadly :(. Android OS is hovering around 15% whole time even when i increase voltage. bummer :(
Whenever installing a new kernel, it is recommended that you wipe your battery stats after installing.

However if I misread your post... uhm, oops? :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zachdroid

Reaction score

Are you using the kernel with bfs or without? If you're using the one with you might try the other. Might give better success.

bigeric828

Reaction score
with bfs? whats bfs? i cant figure it out lol

ok i found it(the scheduler right?). I don't see a dl link for without it though

Last edited:

zachdroid

Reaction score

ok i found it(the scheduler right?). I don't see a dl link for without it though

What is the kernel number reported in about phone? The last two he developed were basically the same but one had a module called bfs, a type of scheduler. I have them both if you're unable to find.

zachdroid

Reaction score

Pm me your email address and I'll send it to you

djs31

Reaction score
Is anyone still running Deprimed Kernel #26? If so, can you post the file for me? OR, is there a better kernel than that?