[KERNEL][03-28-11] PeanutButta Jelly Time

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
How do i go about flashing this? I'd like to use my battery! And also how can you get root access back after flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I500

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
How do i go about flashing this? I'd like to use my battery! And also how can you get root access back after flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I500

I wouldn't flash this till he fixes the problems. should be sometime tonight is what he said @ xda.

If you're looking for for battery saver the comavolt kernel is great.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 w/jt's kernel Fascinate

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
My battery life has been great, I just have an aftermarket battery that wont work and I've been waiting for a kernel to come out to use it. Do I flash this the same way through odin as I do the rom's?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
My battery life has been great, I just have an aftermarket battery that wont work and I've been waiting for a kernel to come out to use it. Do I flash this the same way through odin as I do the rom's?

No, flash these in CWMR

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
ok thanks!

Edit: I think cwm is broken, i installed the EC10 Source Built ComaVolt TouchWiz kernel last night with no problem and now when i boot in blue recovery and select "apply update.zip" it starts to load then I get an error symbol. Any ideas?

Last edited:

hecantbreathe

Reaction score

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
100mv makes my phone freeze instantly upon boot up.

50mv works great on my phone though. I seem to get a little better battery with the ComaVolt kernel though.