Kejar gone may mean the death of Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
This is not a minor staff change. He created the base for Liberty. Not sure it will be as good with him gone. May be time to go back to Gingerbread once it is officially released.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

D3fault121

Reaction score
Yes he is gone but he like many other devs leave their work open for others. Also jrummy is one hell of a dev.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Team liberty is just that, a team. I'm sure the other members will work hard to keep the dream alive!

reznorfan0

Reaction score
where is there news of him leaving??? April fools prank??? Please let it be an april fools prank....

dtdlurch

Reaction score
Not a prank, as far as I know.

I have no clue why, though. Has he said anything? I just saw his tweet saying he was no longer with Team Liberty.

webmastir

Reaction score
Not a prank, as far as I know.

I have no clue why, though. Has he said anything? I just saw his tweet saying he was no longer with Team Liberty.

cause he has a thunderbolt & is his new phone (happens). he's gone so just forget about him. err i mean, before i get bashed to death, yes i'm appreciative for what he's done for liberty but it's old news now...so to speak. nothing can be done about it...so just gotta look forward

this type of stuff always happens one way or another...just a matter of time :cool:

Last edited:

pimpannara

Reaction score
"death of liberty?" have u even tried out liberty 2.0? jrummy brought that out for us, so have a little more faith in him and the rest of Team Liberty instead of just causing unfounded speculation.

This is not a minor staff change. He created the base for Liberty. Not sure it will be as good with him gone. May be time to go back to Gingerbread once it is officially released.

KiGood

Reaction score
Don't jump to such quick conclusions. On Twitter he is still going to develop for the X. He says he may work on a GB version of Gummy Jar, and also before he announced his departure from team liberty, he said after he was done with Tesla Coil, he would begin the base for Liberty GB. Not sure if the latter will remain true as he announced leaving Team Liberty after he tweeted that. Jrummy does an incredible job though so I don't see any need to worry about the future of Liberty.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
"death of liberty?" have u even tried out liberty 2.0? jrummy brought that out for us, so have a little more faith in him and the rest of Team Liberty instead of just causing unfounded speculation.

+1 just because he left doesn't mean anything. He moved on to the thunderbolt, that's it. Jrummy and the rest of Team Liberty will still continue their great work.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

zer0ed77

Reaction score

Could be wrong, but I thought the base was from GummyJAR...

rudydroid

Reaction score
it seems to me that at some point the devices being modded today will be replaced by newer and better phones and tablets.
i don't expect the devs to continue working on older models indefinitely.
people buying newer phones and tablets will want the devs to develop for their devices, and frankly, the devs are buying the latest devices as well.
i could be wrong.

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
I believe you are correct RubyDroid, I don't know many folks that keep the same phone for more than 2 year anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.