keeping screen on during call

lu412donnie

Reaction score
how does one keep the screen on during call, i have to keep hitting the power button to lite up the screen for, among other things get to the dial pad, if there is no way is there an app that would help thanks

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
You don't want to do that... you will cheek dial during every call. Put it on speaker and put it to your face to see what I mean. You can shake the phone to wake up within a certain time period. After that it is the power button.

slvrback

Reaction score
i know my scren lights back up when i move the phone away from y face, this enables me to hit the end call.

ShowTime

Reaction score
i know my scren lights back up when i move the phone away from y face, this enables me to hit the end call.

That is how it is supposed to work. The proximity sensor in the upper left corner detects your face and turns off the screen when you're on a call but then turns it back on as soon as you take the phone away from your face. But apparently there are a decent number of people, on these boards at least, who's phones don't operate correctly in this manner. For those people, I think Screebl is the most commonly suggested app fix of sorts.