Keeping Droid 1 until the holiday season

Shmooze

Reaction score
As bad as I wanna splurge, I think that I am just going to hold onto my droid 1 until the holiday season. With Droid Pro pretty much confirmed it would be a waste of money and upgrades getting a D2 or X. Though I will be ticked if this new Droid does not feature a front facing camera. Even so 4g is on the way so should I wait for that too!?!?! idk what to do with myself; the droids are landing to rapidly and I love every minute of it dancedroid

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i think i'm sticking with my droid 1 until a 4g phone comes out...there's far too much customization available on the D1, that i dont think i can leave it for a locked down phone that'll never get cracked haha

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I totally agree. I used to be the the guy that constantly wants the newest phone, but after rooting my Droid1 I really have no desire to go to the X or Droid2. I plan on waiting till things heat up a bit: maybe a 4g phone, full qwerty, front facing camera, fast processor, and it NEEDS to be able to be rooted because theres nothing I hate more than the stock theme (well, spiders, i hate spiders).

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. I used to be the the guy that constantly wants the newest phone, but after rooting my Droid1 I really have no desire to go to the X or Droid2. I plan on waiting till things heat up a bit: maybe a 4g phone, full qwerty, front facing camera, fast processor, and it NEEDS to be able to be rooted because theres nothing I hate more than the stock theme (well, spiders, i hate spiders).

that's what i'm worried about though...that every android phone from here on out will be locked down and we're stuck with that horrible white theme...hopefully motorola makes another "business decision" to release an unlockable phone haha