1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keeping a charge ,can't wait until the Droid Pro comes out

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by roach, Aug 13, 2010.

1. roach

roach Member

I am having problems with keeping my phone charged even when I do not use it.I had a full charge at 5:00 am,when I got home at 5:00pm the phone was dead.
    How or what apps can I shut down or what ever people do to keep it charged.

ps.... i got my volume maxed out and i can barely hear any of my ringtones,should of kept my first droid but i still love this animal,i'll try to keep this in good shape then i sell it and get a Droid Pro in november.
  2. aminaked

aminaked New Member

What kind of phone do you have? Is that a droid X in your avatar? I can't tell for sure.
  3. roach

roach Member

I have a Droid X
  4. depdaDROID

depdaDROID New Member

yep, I'm holding out for that too (da pro)!! I've heard excellent things about the X and D2 and I figure, can things maybe get even better? My friends say "you will always be waiting for the next droid" (isn't that amazing? we are living in a special time for smart phones, special indeed!) But, after the pro comes out I will definately pic one of the three.
  5. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Search tags for this page

droid not keeping charge