Keep Your Eyes And Hands On The Road

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

Now before I get in depth about the product I’m looking at today, I want to preface it by saying this; I usually don’t use car mounts for my devices, but with the laws changing and police cracking down on the use of mobile devices while driving, I don’t have much of a choice. Now that’s not to say that I haven’t purchased my fair share of car mounts, but they usually just don’t last very long.

Today, I’m taking a look at the Kenu Airframe, possibly one of the best car mounts I’ve ever used. It’s sleek, fits all of the phones that I’ve tried putting it in, and works perfect with my car. The Airframe is a one piece car mount that attaches to your air vents in your car. Originally when I had started writing this review, I thought that the Airframe wouldn’t work on larger vents in my car, then when I was playing around with the Airframe, I found out that the rubber piece that secures your device to your car vent, can be rotated to fit any car vent size, and it worked amazingly.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Keep your eyes on the road! (and on the phone mounted in your vehicle!) :) I never had luck with anything that mounted to air vents. Looks interesting.