Keep L.E.D.Light on

Kferg70806

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Just noticed that the L.E.D. light indicator only comes on for about 5 minutes. Who's brainey idea is this? Hope its not because trying to save battery..... Any way i been trying the app: Missed Reminder, but having problems trying to get it to keep the indicator light on " forever "

Any help would be appreciated !

capetocairo

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no way to change it, but hopefully someone here could prove me wrong!

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Just noticed that the L.E.D. light indicator only comes on for about 5 minutes. Who's brainey idea is this? Hope its not because trying to save battery..... Any way i been trying the app: Missed Reminder, but having problems trying to get it to keep the indicator light on " forever "

Any help would be appreciated !

Lol to me it doesn't really matter. It's hard to see anyways I just turn the screen on and check the notification bar really quick.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

OP
K

Kferg70806

Reaction score
OK Looks like i found a fix. Download " Missed Reminder " app. Under repeat
put in 1,000 or 1 million or whatever for the light to blink that many times. Will continue to blink until you answer your Thunderbolt. dancedroid

zacedward

Reaction score
How did u get it to work I tried it it only blinks for 3 min or so then goes off when I hit the power button I comes back on again

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
K

Kferg70806

Reaction score
Its kind of tricky, actually I had my 20 year old son do it, after I tried with no luck. You have to fill in most of the checked boxes. Its divided into I think 3 Catagories, gmail sms, mms , I dont have my thunderbolt with me cause its charging, so I am going by memory. Under each catagory you have to go into preferences, thats where you put in the info, for repeat ect. Hope this helps.

zacedward

Reaction score
Sweet! I got! Thx so much

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums