Karbonn a1 and rooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by hackedos, Oct 15, 2011.

1. hackedos

hackedos New Member

I got a crazy question! Who knows how to root this phone! A friend in "India" is asking me how this can be done! Its called karbonn a1, froyo 2.2 vodaphone GSM. Maybe super one click root!? Let me know what you Guys/girls think.. to the best of my knowledge, this phone is karbonns 1rst android, sold only in India! Please help, thanks meow!

sent from my Eris cm7
  2. hackedos

hackedos New Member

Found an easy solution to this, with no problems! If you're the type of person that doesn't like dealing with drivers and other tasks of rooting, then this is the best way.. regardless of it not showing the device on (supported list) this worked.. and as far as post's go on this phone, they are far and few.. being karbonns, "first droid" and to the best of my knowledge, sold only in India. I could be wrong on that tho.. but here ya go.. http://androidspin.com/2010/08/10/universal-1-click-root-app-for-android-devices/

sent from my Eris cm7
  3. vdsouza13

vdsouza13 New Member

Best and easy way to root permanently and temp is with z4root 1.3.0. Apk, download, load to the sd card and install and open from your mobile and it will install superuser. And you are rooted.
  4. vdsouza13

vdsouza13 New Member

No it is a zte n 721 and also micrmax a60 same roms 2.2.2 and 2.1

HERE IS DETAILS AND TOOL, N721 - ZTE Brasil

all details here for use of the same, better speed than the karbonn a1, some stuff removed.
  5. vdsouza13

vdsouza13 New Member

micromax a60 and kabonn a1-zte n721 are same, micomax a60 roms will boot with network

micromax a60 and kabonn a1-ztte n721 are same, roms of a60 after flashing on karbonn a1 will
    lose network-no sim found, checked bootloader open, problem with base and modem files.
Search tags for this page
android 2.3 for karbon a1
how do i root my sc6820 a1
how to root android zte karbonn a1

how to root karbonn a1

how to root my karbonn a1

how to root sc6820 a1

how to root zte karbonn a1

karbonn a1 root

karbonn a1 rooting
karboon a1 network prolems