KaosFroyo 2.2 v28

OP
V

vacobra1

Reaction score
Yes the camera works great I haven't found anything that don't work everything works I won't go back to 2.1 its way better

Norman1080

Reaction score
vacobra1: Could you help me? i want to install kaosfroyo v30 on my eris too. How did you go about installing it? What did you need to do to the phone to install it? A step by step would help a lot. That's if you have the time. Thanks!

jrozga

Reaction score
vacobra1: Could you help me? i want to install kaosfroyo v30 on my eris too. How did you go about installing it? What did you need to do to the phone to install it? A step by step would help a lot. That's if you have the time. Thanks!

use this link to download a .apk that allows you to run an app to one click root Universal 1 Click Eris Root App Apk - No PCs, No Scripts Needed, EASY - xda-developers

once thats done make sure to run a nano backup

then download the ROM of your choice place it on the root of your SD card, boot into recovery (with phone off hold power on and vol up) this is also where you make your nano backup.

PM ME if you need anyother help.

Bombg

Reaction score
I've seen the people use the term "wipe the phone" before installing some new roms. What does this mean? And would I need to do this if I'm installing my first new rom?