Kangerade question

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by liljohn666, Jun 15, 2010.

1. liljohn666

liljohn666 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I posted this in the official thread but I think it got overlooked. I downloaded the nextheme version. I would like to use the smokedgoogle search widget that is present in the built in adw launcher, with launcher pro(it is white when i use lp for my home) do i just need to push it with adb and is it the file called GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk. Once again thanks in advance for the help

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, it's hard to get to everyones questions

yes, it's called GoogleQuickSearchbox.apk.. sounds like you got the rest down.

3. wbmason1

wbmason1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jrummy, I have another question for you, I didn't see a response for this one either. I apologize if you've answered this somewhere else!! Did you include apps2sd on this rom? I see the option to format my sd card but even after doing this, I can't move much over there. That is one of my favorite features!!

4. liljohn666

liljohn666 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response. I apologize bout the thumbs down. Looked like a ? mark on my screen.

5. audioscience

audioscience Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Quick question: I installed the Stock Froyo Kangerade - or I think. First upgrade ROM for me. Installed through ROM manager, it rebooted to the M logo for about a minute, then rebooted again into the system and everything was working great, better than it was before (things were running laggy for me before). I just want to know if the ROM installed fine. What indication would I have? Everything looks the same (stock). In ROM Manager it doesn't list a "current ROM". Thanks for the help.

6. tonyr0802

tonyr0802 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go to settings and about, you should see Froyo Kangerade 1.0 in the Build Number at the bottom.