Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

mikamo2

Reaction score
Set cpu

I know allinone has a setting for the cpu speed, but can you use set cpu as well for profiles? I set my max to 1.15 and it keeps clocking down to 700. Is that a rom problem or an overclock problem?

EDIT: I'm dumb, I had a profile for battery level that took it down to 700, but on the same note, my profile for charging/usb didn't seem to work. In SetCPU it showed 125/125, but sat at 500. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

jmayer

Reaction score
any chance of getting an option to disable homescreen rotation? i hate how it redraws everything when i mistakenly angle my phone a bit, and i would rather not install launcherpro or adw just to disable that

pauleinsig

Reaction score
any chance of getting an option to disable homescreen rotation? i hate how it redraws everything when i mistakenly angle my phone a bit, and i would rather not install launcherpro or adw just to disable that

same here. haha

DrDiff

Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Yes 6.0.11 rocks!

Just copied the soud files from Kangerade 5.0.9 and put them on the SD card. Kangeraid 6.0.11 found them dancedroid

Then on the second run of Quadrant I get a 1352!
dancedroid

I am a happy Camper again! Thanks jrummy16!

With Kangerade going this well I cant wait to see the new Lithium Mod! dancedroid

Iryman

Reaction score
This is a really small problem. Just something I miss. After updating I don't have the system ringtone of"driod". Is it just me? I really miss it. Love the new rom! . Can't wait for thre themed ones!

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been runnin' Lithium Mod since yesterday, so far so good!

Check out these scores I got running P3's standard voltage 250-1250 kernal. These are the best scores I've ever had. SetCPU was uninstalled and I ran the allinone script to setup my mins and maxs.

View attachment 12558

View attachment 12559

samsonite801

Reaction score
any scripts/options to disable homescreen rotation without having to install a home app or disabling rotation on the phone completely?

LauncherPro lets you disable the rotate mode, but if you do slide open the hardware keyboard on a normal Droid it still allows it to rotate to landscape if that hardware switch is tripped from sliding the keyboard open. Trust me, LauncherPro is the best launcher anyway, plus it is a good idea to have 2 launchers installed anyway, just so you can manage launcher changes easily, you will always have the base working one installed as an emergency launcher. Because I've seen before when somebody makes a daring change on their launcher and then it starts to FC repeatedly/auto reboot, and if set as default it may get stuck in a boot loop FC crash. I will always recommend having 2 launchers installed at any given time, so that if it does do this, you can at least boot into safe mode and reset the default launcher so it will boot normally and after reboot when it does load the launcher for the first time it will prompt you for which launcher to use again and you still have the stock one to use as emergency.

By the way, the phone doesn't even work if you don't have at least one launcher installed. So when you say, "...without having to install a home app...", because the Android system still has a home launcher, but it just doesn't have much configurability. When you install LauncherPro it is just installing a second launcher which is harmless because if you set that one to be the default launcher and then the other one that was your stock COULD technically be removed if you didn't want it there, but it is recommended to keep it there in case you want to uninstall/upgrade or customize you other launcher. That is why I like to keep 2 installed. It doesn't hog any memory as the original launcher wont execute and so Android will eventually flush the one that is non-default out of memory so it wont be hogging any memory (other than a little flash memory to store the apk).

LauncherPro is the best launcher to use as it has 3 scrollable docks to offer up to 15 user-customizable shortcuts available. I don't see why anybody would ever want to run another launcher because of the extended feature-set available in LP. LP also offers a lot of tweakability since it has a 'Preferences' setting on it and has many features you can enable or disable.

samsonite801

Reaction score
Launcher Pro has a 3D drawer and its much smoother than 3D versions of stock launcher.

please please please add the 3D app drawer..your roms are so perfectly built and that is the only thing missing that often sends me off to different roms or add an option to switch back and forth or something.

Sent from my Droid

Yeah, ditto that! LauncherPro has a very smooth 3D drawer!

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I am using the Lithium Mod and when my phone rings is anyone else having the issue where the swipe to answer it is almost off the screen? At first I thought it was happening because my phone was slightly opened but I tested it a few times with the phone closed with the same result. Outside of this issue everything else appears to be working properly.

kjplaysguitar

Reaction score
Not sure if its a rom or kernal issue, but running 6.0.11 and using chevys ulov 1.25 kernal . Video camera freezes after 2 minutes and 36 seconds. Also unable to play any video footage back that i record or even you tube. Now when I drop it to around 800 seems to be fine.

timinim187

Reaction score
I am using the Lithium Mod and when my phone rings is anyone else having the issue where the swipe to answer it is almost off the screen? At first I thought it was happening because my phone was slightly opened but I tested it a few times with the phone closed with the same result. Outside of this issue everything else appears to be working properly.

yeah i noticed that too, not really a big issue though, i guess fix is whenever you want to, if not im cool with that too. running rediculously smooth, cant believe it to be honest. used to go bugless but now i dont know if ill ever go back. has anyone tried theming lithium to the kang blue theme?

nkhex19

Reaction score

I am having the same issue. I wasn't sure if it was intended to be like that or not. When I receive a call the ignore side sticks out a lot more then the answer side. To answer a call you almost have to touch the edge of the screen to hit the answer button. Anyone else notice or experiencing this when getting an incoming call?

Running very smooth. I am only running the stock kernel @800mhz and its very impressive. Great work JRummy!

Last edited: