Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

vmann32

Reaction score
Ok Gmail wont send.I use the email app and it sends.Anyone?all receive.

Is lithium any different then 6.0.1.1 cause it dont send from gmail either anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:

mikeew83

Reaction score
puremessenger

I tried twice to send message direct to jrummy on twit and it said error sending not sure if it went through but assuming it popped an error i would imagine not gmail works fine however for me maybe you need fresh install flash the cache and restore a few times.

mikeew83

Reaction score
off topic

This is sort of off topic but i see all you with nice looking signatures with the new lithium mod pic'd in anyone help me on setting that up for myself?love to rep this mod i love jrummy's work and with more people adding to his new variation or newly renamed will only be better also does the absolute system still work with lithium?

vmann32

Reaction score
Ok dumped Cache and that did it.I always forget that.It was working so kinda through me off.Thx Mike running fix permissions for the hell of it.

chad24taylor

Reaction score
Just clocked a 1759 with Lithium Mod + new p3 1250 LV kernel...everything is super smooth and snappy. I'll report back with any issues/bugs.

nkhex19

Reaction score
This is sort of off topic but i see all you with nice looking signatures with the new lithium mod pic'd in anyone help me on setting that up for myself?love to rep this mod i love jrummy's work and with more people adding to his new variation or newly renamed will only be better also does the absolute system still work with lithium?

I downloaded my sig from his twitter page http://bit.ly/LiM_Sigs
I just downloaded it to my desktop then go into your User CP and go to edit signatures and upload one of his sig images. Absolute system comes with Lithium Mod but I haven't tried it out yet.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok Gmail wont send.I use the email app and it sends.Anyone?all receive.

Is lithium any different then 6.0.1.1 cause it dont send from gmail either anybody else have this issue?

Gmail is working fine for me.. tested it for awhile trying to figure out what you were talking about.

wmnomore

Reaction score
LiMod is THE best rom yet!! Proud to have the sig.
thanks jrummmmm

timinim187

Reaction score
Just installed Lithmod from 5.0.9 and it sure is quick! Will update you if I notice any bugs, Thanks Jrummy!

Last edited:

Shadowlord

Reaction score
I am downloading Lithium Mod right now. I got my Droid in April and have been rooting and romming and themeing since. Big fan of Jrummys. Now I have a lote of stuff on my phone most I am sure I don't need. Whats the best way to clean house but keep what I want to keep.

Finished downloading. Fast, clocked 1432 first time, stocked kernal

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Can someone give us the link for this Lithium Mod. I am itching to try it dancedroid