kangerade 1.1 transparent FROYO!!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
x86 is for all 32 bit OS's and x64 for all 64 bit systems...

It failed on my 32bit win 7 system but worked like a charm on my xp box...so I'm not sure if this is 100% right. Of course it could be *my* machine that failed. Honestly this stuff is above my pay grade, I'm lucky I got it to work at all. :)

Yeah, I gathered that many in this thread doesn't quite understand what x86 and x64 stand for...that being said, you probably didn't run as administrator on your 32 bit Win7 system....

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

It failed on my 32bit win 7 system but worked like a charm on my xp box...so I'm not sure if this is 100% right. Of course it could be *my* machine that failed. Honestly this stuff is above my pay grade, I'm lucky I got it to work at all. :)

Yeah, I gathered that many in this thread doesn't quite understand what x86 and x64 stand for...that being said, you probably didn't run as administrator on your 32 bit Win7 system....

+1
thanks for clearing that up... i didn't state that very well. Matt helped me pretty much first hand get this going cause i practically begged him for it, so if it didn't work for you, (and this isn't supposed to sound mean) but it was probably user error as he's got support for all platforms...

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

^^^ i'm surprised that called for anything but 64 bit... must be a centrino :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks for clearing that up... i didn't state that very well. Matt helped me pretty much first hand get this going cause i practically begged him for it, so if it didn't work for you, (and this isn't supposed to sound mean) but it was probably user error as he's got support for all platforms...

No, that doesn't sound mean at all Bro... it just is the truth, since the transparency fix patch is a superb piece of code, and works on any Froyo theme I've tried it on.... X is the MAN!!... ;)

rcfx

Reaction score
Oh! Thanks for this! It worked great and did not touch my Harley-Davidson emblem on the pulldown! Sweet!

rcfx

Reaction score
i put it in system/framework and replaced the one there... i only copied the file out to do the transparent exe

Here's what the permissions look like for the services.jar if your still struggling.

x x o
x x o
x x o

aldaudio

Reaction score
i couldnt get my computer to run the program correctly, so the dev helped me out and did it for me.

unfortunately i just tried pushing the services.jar back into the folder, and changed permissions, but now after a reboot im stuck on the M screen....