k9 mail update

Cynthialea

Reaction score
Since I installed this awesome update, i notice it's not polling my folders only the inbox. I have all the folders that I want set to Class1 and in settings I have Folders to check with polling, folders to check with push set to only 1st class folders. Now I do have folder poll frequency to never because I don't want it polling and I"m at home in front of the computer. Anyone else having this issue

brownl635

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue after the update. I have mine set to poll every 5 minutes and it's not. I have to manually check for mail. I'm using comcast and it worked perfectly prior to the update.

joemcp

Reaction score
I'm using 3 POP3 accounts and it seems to be polling correctly...

lcarbrey

Reaction score
Mine seems to be polling ok, but no matter what color I set for the LED I don't seem to be getting the light indicator telling me I have mail. Is that happening to anyone else?

brownl635

Reaction score
Mine seems to be polling after a restart of the phone. I am not getting the indicator light either.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
You gotta set the indicator light and color yoursef now under settings.. thankfully, now I know where the hell that cyan light was coming from..

joemcp

Reaction score
I did set the LED color for the accounts... it says "supported devices" in the release notes... maybe the droid is not supported..

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I did set the LED color for the accounts... it says "supported devices" in the release notes... maybe the droid is not supported..

Im on a droid, did you do it in the K9 settings or the phone settings? I has to be in the K9 settings, and after you select the color, make sure you hit the circle in the middle that changed to the color you want, do it takes effect..

joemcp

Reaction score
I did it in the K9 account settings and I did hit the center circle but still no LED love...

joemcp

Reaction score
I am rooted and using the Blue Energy theme... could that be the problem?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ah ok ..maybe, Im not rooted.. so no idea.. Im sure someone else will be able to help ya tho :)

brownl635

Reaction score
I got mine working finally. I did it in the k9 settings and i t took a couple of tries. I pessed and held the colored dot in the center of the color. Wheel until a ring appeared around it. Hope this helps.