1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K9 mail, saving messages

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by kgundry1, Aug 10, 2010.

1. kgundry1

kgundry1 New Member

I am feeling very stupid, but with a Droid running K9 mail (and a POP email account via AT&T), on receipt of a message, I can save any attachments to the SD card, but I can find no way to save the message itself as a file. What am I missing? I installed TxtPad Lite for other reasons and it has a proper set of menu items (new, open, save, save as, select, cut, copy paste), just like a "real" program, including PC email programs. If K9 is so limited, is there a different Droid email app providing these functions?

A possibly related question: where are the K9 folders located? Using ES File Explorer, I cannot find them, and yet they must be there somewhere.

kgundry1
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

I've been using K9 for a while now - these are very good questions. Wish I had some answers for you though ...
Search tags for this page
how do you save emails of k9
how to save an email in k9

how to save email in k9

how to save email in k9 mail
k 9 mail save message

k9 mail save email

k9 mail save message

k9 mail save to sd card

k9 mail saving messages

k9 save email

save email in k9