1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K9 deletes inbox

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sussertown, Sep 13, 2012.

1. sussertown

sussertown New Member

My inbox in k9 is ok for a few days saving some important emails. Then one day I go to the inbox. It has downloaded new emails and the ones that were there are gone. This does not happen every day.

I installed the Droid Forums app on my cell phone. There was no POST button visible anywhere.
  2. andeejo

andeejo New Member

If you are on your pc, do they still show? I think what might be happening is that you have your settings set to sync only messages in the last week. Go to settings-account settings-fetching mail-sync messages from.....then choose how far back you want k9 to sync. I do mine for 14 days so as no to clutter up so much.
  3. sussertown

sussertown New Member

settings

I don't think this is at issue. I did go to the settings and did not find this option. Nothing on my pc or the server is affected. It feels like it may be a slippery software glitch.
  4. andeejo

andeejo New Member

Your k9 app should have a bunch of settings to customize your emails. You should have this option. If not, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall. It's a great app.
Search tags for this page

k-9 removes read email

k9 mail deletes inbox messages

no messages showing in k-9 mail inbox

where did all my mail go in k9

where's my mail k9 inbox not there