[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
When rooted and rom'd you may have did a back up, if not then the best way is to sbf (fxz) back to stock, if you search the forums there is a way to put your phone back on the upgrade path (do t know how or where) never done it. By the time you find it the fxz would be done and would be on stock ics.

themistah

Reaction score
You need rds lite and the stock fzx file check YouTube and you can see step by step videos.... Droidmodderx website has helped me a lot in the past.

exqueezme

Reaction score
Yeah I've read tons of stuff and everything is about to get back to 902, I'm still on 894. Also I'm having trouble finding active links to files

themistah

Reaction score
I had the same issue in the past but since the official update just came out I'm sure you are not the only one on the same boat... I'm sure some links will become active... If you cant find any have one on my pc I can give it to you when I get home.. Pm me and ill see if can give it to you through messenger...

The-X-Factor

Reaction score
is there a working link for the kin3tk rom? the theory rom site doesn't work and i can't find a working link anywhere... thanks in advance.

deduct

Reaction score
is there a working link for the kin3tk rom? the theory rom site doesn't work and i can't find a working link anywhere... thanks in advance.

Kin3tx no longer works on bionic if u are running ICS. What system version are you running? If you are still on ginger bread you could run it if you could find it.