[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

Rastakull

Reaction score
The link to the Blur Add on from the BionicBox doesn't seem to be working.

JMT_Cam

Reaction score
Open the add on, delete what you don't want. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

One last question and I will stop bugging...

Do I delete what I do not want before I install the add-on pack or after I install it? I just do not want to end up bricking anything...

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
One last question and I will stop bugging...

Do I delete what I do not want before I install the add-on pack or after I install it? I just do not want to end up bricking anything...

Yes... just open the file, delete what you don't want.

Reaction score
I have to admit this is fast! I am currently checking the battery life compared to stock rooted. This is what will make my decision. Works perfect the way it is without blur though. I like it.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

GAMECOCK97

Reaction score
Considering this is your busy time before the end of the year, this was a great job on the ROM.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
PUR3 SYSTEM TRANSITIONAL ADD-ON Is in the OP. Leans out Blur and gives you a AOSP/MOTO Experience. Wipe Cache and Dalvik ONLY. MUST NOT HAVE FLASHED THE BLUR ADD ON. READ THE OP!! Rock Out!

Last edited:

jason1332

Reaction score
fyi

SQL hack for wifi tether no longer working after flashing this. No big deal, using the wifi tether app instead, just letting everyone know. This is your best work yet DT!

jayman350

Reaction score
DT, did you remove the home switcher app (or launcher switch, something like that) that was present on the test builds? I am having trouble switching between the stock launcher and go launcher ex. I used the home switcher available in the market, but I get a fc every time I try to make "Homescreen" or "Default Home" the default launcher.

Also, I found some more black on black text in the swype keyboard using the XOOM TPAX. This is the menu you get when you swype from the Swype button to the SYM button. Not a huge deal, but something to note in case no one else had mentioned it.

View attachment 43386View attachment 43387View attachment 43388

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
DT, did you remove the home switcher app (or launcher switch, something like that) that was present on the test builds? I am having trouble switching between the stock launcher and go launcher ex. I used the home switcher available in the market, but I get a fc every time I try to make "Homescreen" or "Default Home" the default launcher.

Also, I found some more black on black text in the swype keyboard using the XOOM TPAX. This is the menu you get when you swype from the Swype button to the SYM button. Not a huge deal, but something to note in case no one else had mentioned it.

View attachment 43386View attachment 43387View attachment 43388

Hit your home button. It has a Blur Home Hack that allows you to select and default. :)

Like so...
a6f9607a-5ef5-c8ae.jpg

Last edited:

budpaul

Reaction score
SQL hack for wifi tether no longer working after flashing this. No big deal, using the wifi tether app instead, just letting everyone know. This is your best work yet DT!

Can anyone confirm this? What wifi tether app do you use instead of the SQL hack?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
BTW... Any blur Widgets you want to add with the PUR3 version.. Will work with the launcher of your choice. :)

Best of all world's.