[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

DroidmanDan

Reaction score
Also, my Facebook contacts aren't syncing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kamisan

Reaction score
I can attest that this ROM is superior to any prior that I have run, running alot in the background and still getting good quadrant scores. Its fast, no FC, data has been holding and not dropping, on radio 5.7.893 and baseband 5.7.893 from leaked OTA, read the OP (for once) and flashed, flashed every test build up to it! Rom Crackhead 4 life!
View attachment 43369View attachment 43370View attachment 43371View attachment 43372

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
After a reboot I've had apps that were deleted each time. Seems no one else has had this issue though. Also, I use touchdown for my work email and my license key doesn't show up in the market anymore. Thoughts?

Known issue on the Bionic if you have any apps in Media. You have to move them to Phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

kamisan

Reaction score
Known issue on the Bionic if you have any apps in Media. You have to move them to Phone.

If your running out of memory (lot O apps) try Link2SD , it will move the apps to a partition on your SD card yet make the apps think they are still internal, and no moto lost apps... OG had this issue also- Not hard to do, use minitool partition wizard (lets you partition withouot erasing) and resize your main partition then make a new one in FAT32 format, make both primary (windows itself will not see the second partition but the software will and your phone will) install the Link2SD, run it, it should find the partition and put mount scripts in, reboot, go back to the program and set it up. If you have issues, PM me, if eneough have interest a thread for just that can be started. But it will move apps even onese that do not do the app2sd, system apps it will not move.. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD&hl=en It also will move dalvik cache to sd and has utils to clean up after itself.

DroidmanDan

Reaction score

Ahhh....I guess I thought that was fixed with the ota's. Thanks! Love your roms!

wats6831

Reaction score
Quick Contacts and Sticky Note ONLY work with the Blur Launcher. They are highly dependent on each other.

Ok thanks. Did not know that. Are there any other good options for a contacts widget?

Last edited:

crowax

Reaction score
This thing is amazing. Thank you so much! Two quick questions.

First, I see the black text on black bubbles in text messaging with ic3, but I think that may have been mentioned.

My main question is this: the old ic3 changed the bottom bar icons and added the line above the launcher icons like ICS has. This did not happen with mine. Was it supposed to? I am using the default moto launcher with it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
This thing is amazing. Thank you so much! Two quick questions.

First, I see the black text on black bubbles in text messaging with ic3, but I think that may have been mentioned.

My main question is this: the old ic3 changed the bottom bar icons and added the line above the launcher icons like ICS has. This did not happen with mine. Was it supposed to? I am using the default moto launcher with it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

When did you download the IC3 Pak? I just updated them this morning.

I need to exclude the different home launchers in the UI to keep them cross supported. I will however build a few add-ons to flash them. :)

crowax

Reaction score
When did you download the IC3 Pak? I just updated them this morning.

I need to exclude the different home launchers in the UI to keep them cross supported. I will however build a few add-ons to flash them. :)

I downloaded it last night. I'll get the newest one. Thanks again!

lvclubkid

Reaction score
Just rooted my Bionic and love your ROM runs smooth. Would love to see a spam button for the email app. Was wondering also will I still get the ota update now that I am rooted?

JMT_Cam

Reaction score
You need to have Blur Facebook installed. Make sure the settings in Contacts are set to show them.

Is there a way to install Blur Facebook with out installing the full Blur add-on?