[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Sweet!! Downloaded base and ICS rom can't wait to play with it. Thank you Tho3ry for helping me enjoy my phone and all that butter.

Sent from my Xoom

BOA

Reaction score
What will happen if I forgot to remove UNTHROTTLE from my SD card?

v0id

Reaction score
LINKS are LIVE!! Get it!! A bug turned up in the AOSP ADD-ON. I will add it when it is fixed. BionicBox is updated. READ THE OP!! and as always... ENJOY AND REPORT!!

Show your love... If you install it... Hit INSTALLED. :)

Thanks!

Been following you on twitter for hours waiting for this, thank you! Donating again shortly ;)

Does it cause any problems if we flash the TPAX before the AOSP / BLUR ADD-ON PAX?

Cooly1911

Reaction score
I noticed this, Built Off of 5.8.894 OTA. I'm running 5.7.893. Should I, or do I, need to update anything before flashing?

I'm running purity 2.5 now. Love it!

One more quick question. What exactly is blur?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Been following you on twitter for hours waiting for this, thank you! Donating again shortly ;)

Does it cause any problems if we flash the TPAX before the AOSP / BLUR ADD-ON PAX?

Nope... UI will work for all. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JMT_Cam

Reaction score
First off thank you very much Droid Th3ory for putting out all of these great roms.

I was curious if anyone has gotten Moto's Quick Contacts widget to work with any other launcher? It is the only thing from blur that I like and I desperately want it on another launcher. Any help or suggestions would be great!

JME007

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question. What is the process for the unthrottle hack. I removed the folders from both sdcards before I installed the base. The old process i used for purity doesn't work. Can someone please help. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ripper2860

Reaction score
Geez. You guys are KILLING ME!! Somebody post some PICs already!! :crazy:

JME007

Reaction score
Just wanted to say fantastic job. Tried the XOOM pack. Its great just one thing the black text in textmessages is really hard to read. That's the only thing I have noticed. Great job.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

markwebb

Reaction score
Another winning ROM! This should suffice until ICS hits. My Bionic thanks you.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I have the text issues in messaging and the weird ass dialer in ICS all set. I will upload the UI's

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
All ui's are updated in the op... And ic3br3ad has been added. :_) wipe cache and dalvik, flash it

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
All ui's are updated in the op... And ic3br3ad has been added. :_) wipe cache and dalvik, flash it

the wife is going to totally freAk Dude! I'll pass on her love! Making her new bionic A xmas to remember, lol...

Living on the edge!