[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

wooddale

Reaction score
I screwed up I pressed re boot wright after I wipped by accident Know I am in recovery at my backups every time I press it just keeps going back to backups how do you get selection to work

Zregnier

Reaction score
I screwed up I pressed re boot wright after I wipped by accident Know I am in recovery at my backups every time I press it just keeps going back to backups how do you get selection to work

Not following you. So are you back in recovery? If so just start over.

wooddale

Reaction score
Once I get into Stock recovery I can get to backups but when I select they just go back to select again how do I start it. need help

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Once I get into Stock recovery I can get to backups but when I select they just go back to select again how do I start it. need help

If ether plier button isn't doing it, try the windows version orc recovering from brick... Happened to me once and that got me going again. Luck bruha!
Still trying to find out where the ota d preloaded to so I can copy it off to my PC... Anyone knows the temp filled location on the phone?

Living on the edge!

kamisan

Reaction score
I've searched through the thread a few times seeing if people have had the same issue with Facebook not syncing... I found a few, but no solutions other than one that didn't work. (Uninstall, install, setup, reboot, verify account, reboot, etc.)Anytime I go to Accounts, it doesn't show my Facebook account even though I have already added it. It will only show my Google account.Has anyone found a fix for this?Thanks,Joshua

two fixes. either work. one is install friendcaster it will sync the other is using the Moto blur facebook apks. I first used app extractor to take them from my backup. it worked. dt blur addons work as well but if u want asop ur at one of the other fixes. facebook was sued by Google and by default no longer has the sync option in settings. the Moto and friendcaster are not written by facebook and can sync.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
If ether plier button isn't doing it, try the windows version orc recovering from brick... Happened to me once and that got me going again. Luck bruha!
Still trying to find out where the ota d preloaded to so I can copy it off to my PC... Anyone knows the temp filled location on the phone?

Living on the edge!

Yeah I had that file downloaded but for some reason wont open gonna dowm load again. The OTA sucks anyway New kernel and radio are Laggy. Now its a real paper wait lol

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Yeah I had that file downloaded but for some reason wont open gonna dowm load again. The OTA sucks anyway New kernel and radio are Laggy. Now its a real paper wait lol
Really? Ive heard people saying the camera was faster, and data was better

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
The only thing that has changed in the OTA is the LTE radio. Nothing else is different from the prior leaks. Maybe the 4G has improved, but for those on 3G... There is no point. :)

Same Kernel
Same CDMA

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
The only thing that has changed in the OTA is the LTE radio. Nothing else is different from the prior leaks. Maybe the 4G has improved, but for those on 3G... There is no point. :)

Same Kernel
Same CDMA
I
long as your here I screwed up and hit reboot by accident after wiping data. Now I can get into Stock reovery find my backups but it not letting me install them keeps going back to select how do I install or cant I and need to do fastboot recovery

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
long as your here I screwed up and hit reboot by accident after wiping data. Now I can get into Stock reovery find my backups but it not letting me install them keeps going back to select how do I install or cant I and need to do fastboot recovery

You need to fastboot. Download our Release Root tool.

:)

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
You need to fastboot. Download our Release Root tool.

:)

+1 ^ no OS after wipe so nothing to use the back up with... Dt is the man! Hey, where its that release root tool mate? And dt..... Where pax the ota downlOad stored? Want to copy it before I install it!

Living on the edge!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score

Same Kernel
Same CDMA

Can't wait to install it then get back in the game with you're incred roms, lol!
And... Any word on sbf for your work on your rzr?

Living on the edge!