[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

Sadahiro

Reaction score
good point wood!
I never did the cheese cake updates so original nandroid may fail? Not sure?

Living on the edge!
I think if you did Cheesecake and forever root, it changes the Kernel and Radio so you would have to plug it into the computer and restore everything back to stock etc.
Oh well, I'd feel safer if I did it with my cord haha

themistah

Reaction score
isn't the update to 893 why would mine be 894 just wondering...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Ahhh I want to go home and flash this already with the OTA!!
I just began to think, so there are 2 add ons that you can choose. Lets say you have Purity and you love how its deblured, but you want certain things like the blur camera and gallery, how do you pull things from the two add ons?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Where can I find and copy off the update file,I downloaded it but set for install later. I want to copy it first :)

Living on the edge!

zhill29

Reaction score
Downloaded and flashed last night. Works great! Now if only we can have a stable build of ICS. (Hint, Hint) :p

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
OK, still fairly new to all this. I do have purity base installed. I have not flashed 2.5 which is what I was on before. Do I still need to do all the steps to install this new rom or can I just flash dalvick and cache? I have read the original OP and since I am still fairly new and have only done this once and a million things since then it is still a tad fuzzy to remember how it all goes. Plus the OP is kinda hard to understand for us noobies.

What are the steps exactly that I need to take? thanks

themistah

Reaction score
start from scratch.....kinetic is a new base ......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

[email protected]

Reaction score
Facebook Sync

I've searched through the thread a few times seeing if people have had the same issue with Facebook not syncing... I found a few, but no solutions other than one that didn't work. (Uninstall, install, setup, reboot, verify account, reboot, etc.)Anytime I go to Accounts, it doesn't show my Facebook account even though I have already added it. It will only show my Google account.Has anyone found a fix for this?Thanks,Joshua

Zregnier

Reaction score
OK, still fairly new to all this. I do have purity base installed. I have not flashed 2.5 which is what I was on before. Do I still need to do all the steps to install this new rom or can I just flash dalvick and cache? I have read the original OP and since I am still fairly new and have only done this once and a million things since then it is still a tad fuzzy to remember how it all goes. Plus the OP is kinda hard to understand for us noobies.

What are the steps exactly that I need to take? thanks

Make backup, wipe data, wipe cache, format /system, wipe dalvik, flash base, boot, reboot recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, flash pak of your choice