1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K-9 Mail wont completely synch.

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by a_gunslinger, May 24, 2011.

1. a_gunslinger

a_gunslinger New Member

Synched many a smart phone to our corporate exchange. Was excited to try K-9 mail but it wont synch correctly. Only seems to show some of my older messages. Nothing current at all. Triple checked setting and know my exchange settings inside out, but no luck. For an app touted to work so well and easily I must be missing something. Thanks.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I'd suggest trying another Exchange client. You shouldn't have to go to any extra measures for current email IMO.

How are you connecting? ActiveSync?
  3. DroidDoctor

DroidDoctor New Member

Ok, I use K-9 mail a lot. Maybe I can help?

What *exactly* are you trying to accomplish? I know you say "synch" but surely you aren't trying to keep all your email on your phone?

Here is a description of how I use K-9 to integrate my email:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...mail-erase-phone-keep-online.html#post1543592

In the end, I've found designating your phone as "secondary" and your computer as "primary" that tracks all your phone email, too, has been the most effective way to manage email messaging. (BTW, primary and secondary aren't settings, they are ideas :p) YMMV

- DD
Search tags for this page
enable synch k-9 mail on andriod
how do i enable syncing on k9 email

how to enable syncing on k-9 mail

how to enable syncing on k-9 mail#gsc.tab
k-9 email app syncing disabled
k-9 email enable sync
k-9 mail won't sync exchange
k9
k9 email won't sync
k9 not syncing exchange