K-9 Mail wont completely synch.

a_gunslinger

Reaction score
Synched many a smart phone to our corporate exchange. Was excited to try K-9 mail but it wont synch correctly. Only seems to show some of my older messages. Nothing current at all. Triple checked setting and know my exchange settings inside out, but no luck. For an app touted to work so well and easily I must be missing something. Thanks.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest trying another Exchange client. You shouldn't have to go to any extra measures for current email IMO.

Triple checked setting and know my exchange settings inside out, but no luck.
How are you connecting? ActiveSync?

DroidDoctor

Reaction score
Synched many a smart phone to our corporate exchange. Was excited to try K-9 mail but it wont synch correctly. Only seems to show some of my older messages. Nothing current at all. Triple checked setting and know my exchange settings inside out, but no luck. For an app touted to work so well and easily I must be missing something. Thanks.

Ok, I use K-9 mail a lot. Maybe I can help?

What *exactly* are you trying to accomplish? I know you say "synch" but surely you aren't trying to keep all your email on your phone?

Here is a description of how I use K-9 to integrate my email:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...mail-erase-phone-keep-online.html#post1543592

In the end, I've found designating your phone as "secondary" and your computer as "primary" that tracks all your phone email, too, has been the most effective way to manage email messaging. (BTW, primary and secondary aren't settings, they are ideas :p) YMMV

- DD