Justice Update...

billyfj

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. I have thought about trying the CM7 for a while and have not tried it due to having to SBF (which I am not familiar with) and so many different ways to go over to it. I am not really familiar with a lot of things people talking about having to do using CM7. I have become comfortable flashing themes and different versions of Liberty, but due to lack of knowledge with SBF and the way you have to install updates on CM7 and other roms I have hesitated due to not wanting to screw my phone up. I am running a DX with the AOSP Liberty v08 and if anyone could offer up some good advice and the steps to upgrade to Justice? I would appreciate it and take the plunge. I just know there are so many different ways to get there depending on what version of GB and which rom you are on. Thanks in advance for any tips or guides. Thanks guys and gals

The best way i learned is to YouTube search SBF Droid X and watch the tutorials and to read Forums like this. Trust me, it is easy and most of them have the DL files attached to their videos. Good lick. You will never look back.

I took the plunge and did the sbf. And I am back to2.3.340 MB810.Verizon.en.us and I have re-rooted using Z4 and installed the Liberty Toolbox. When I go to my Nightlies and try to dl Justice, I keep getting a error that says network unreachable. I did download the Justice file before I sbf'd and it shows on my SD card on Astro file manager. Do I have to download some version of Liberty again or can I flash the Justice file somehow in the state that I am currently in ?? Thanks in advance as always

reposter432

Reaction score
Whats the easiest way to sbf back? I am on liberty v.09

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I just burned the live Linux boot CD and followed the instructions. Much less freaky than using RSDLite (which I did a couple of months ago and did not enjoy).

ABQNM

Reaction score
I took the plunge and did the sbf. And I am back to2.3.340 MB810.Verizon.en.us and I have re-rooted using Z4 and installed the Liberty Toolbox. When I go to my Nightlies and try to dl Justice, I keep getting a error that says network unreachable. I did download the Justice file before I sbf'd and it shows on my SD card on Astro file manager. Do I have to download some version of Liberty again or can I flash the Justice file somehow in the state that I am currently in ?? Thanks in advance as always

If you already downloaded, just boot to CWM, wipe data, cache and dalvik and install. No need to download again.

aubreyvt

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. I have thought about trying the CM7 for a while and have not tried it due to having to SBF (which I am not familiar with) and so many different ways to go over to it. I am not really familiar with a lot of things people talking about having to do using CM7. I have become comfortable flashing themes and different versions of Liberty, but due to lack of knowledge with SBF and the way you have to install updates on CM7 and other roms I have hesitated due to not wanting to screw my phone up. I am running a DX with the AOSP Liberty v08 and if anyone could offer up some good advice and the steps to upgrade to Justice? I would appreciate it and take the plunge. I just know there are so many different ways to get there depending on what version of GB and which rom you are on. Thanks in advance for any tips or guides. Thanks guys and gals

The best way i learned is to YouTube search SBF Droid X and watch the tutorials and to read Forums like this. Trust me, it is easy and most of them have the DL files attached to their videos. Good lick. You will never look back.

Great. your on your way. You really need to buy droid 2 bootstrapper. Its only a couple of dollars and its worth it. After you DL it hit the top button and ok and then go into bootstrap (bottom button). and install from there. You will have to rename the file as .zip before you can install it thru bootstrap. Let me know if you have any questions. Seems to be running great on my X.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

Check your PM box

Liberty Justice

billyfj

Reaction score

Great. your on your way. You really need to buy droid 2 bootstrapper. Its only a couple of dollars and its worth it. After you DL it hit the top button and ok and then go into bootstrap (bottom button). and install from there. You will have to rename the file as .zip before you can install it thru bootstrap. Let me know if you have any questions. Seems to be running great on my X.

I already have the d2 bootstrapper. I just tried to dl Justice again and its now downloading finally. So here we go. Thanks for your help now and in the future

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought about trying CM7, but I liked the fact that Liberty's camera app works out of the box.

Can you adjust the different levels of the auto brightness? That is like one of my main features I love. I can set several different levels for it and how bright the buttons and the screen are. Also there are profiles and such with a very nice working power screen. Are these also in the Justice Rom?

Also can anyone confirm... Android Version: 2.3.4?

It is Android 2.3.4. :)

Liberty Justice

aubreyvt

Reaction score

I already have the d2 bootstrapper. I just tried to dl Justice again and its now downloading finally. So here we go. Thanks for your help now and in the future

No problem. Now you know how to save your X if anything ever goes wrong. Its easy isnt it?

chris92685

Reaction score
is anyone els having a problem when trying to go into the liberty tool box after installing justice rom. every time i try it just brings me to liberty settings and i cant get into the toolbox. pleas help and thank you in advance.

billyfj

Reaction score
is anyone els having a problem when trying to go into the liberty tool box after installing justice rom. every time i try it just brings me to liberty settings and i cant get into the toolbox. pleas help and thank you in advance.

Mine does the same thing. The only way I got into the whole toolbox was by downloading the free version as well. This seemed to have happened in the past and an update fixed it. At least I seem to remember it happening before for a short while having to use both toolboxes

billyfj

Reaction score

No problem. Now you know how to save your X if anything ever goes wrong. Its easy isnt it?

Yes it is. This rom seems sweet and is SMOKING FAST. I am getting between 2300-2400 on Quadrant running under volted and only 1100 on the overclock