Just went from Droid1 to DroidX

MrSpeed3

Reaction score
I walked out from the Verizon store with my new DroidX. Loving it so far. Looking forward to the DroidX community.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Lots of new X owners lately. Congrats and enjoy your new toy.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, still trying to get used to some of the moto widgets, dont know if I like them yet. Were you rooted on your D1? I was and want to get to know the X a little better before I root.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the X!!

Jump in and enjoy...

the5barrons

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, still trying to get used to some of the moto widgets, dont know if I like them yet. Were you rooted on your D1? I was and want to get to know the X a little better before I root.

Easy with widgets. Excessive widgetry, a phone that never stops pulling and pushing, and apps that keep your phone from ever taking a rest can be a poison to the DX battery life. Not saying not to use widgets, just go easy.

Personally, I only have a couple (weatherbug, calendar, power control, and a bible verse widget). I only allow my email to pull once an hour, and I only auto sync things via wifi when I am hooked up. Screen is on auto bright.

Just some thoughts to consider

OP
MrSpeed3

MrSpeed3

Reaction score
Loving it so far. Widgets are pretty cool. Thanks for all the warmth. I was rooted on the D1. And planning on rooting this beast as well. Thanks again. See u all in the forums.

Wfcma2

Reaction score
Shoot I just went from the blackberry storm. This phone I'd freaking awesome

kameleongt

Reaction score
you guys have your original droids for sale? pm me a price if so.. :) congrats on the new phone I picked up the droid x on release day. great phone for sure.