just wanting to know..

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
I think razor is going to cause problems. Too thin of a case and because of the battery being that close to the case will overheat too easy and u can't replace the battery in the razr. Again just my opinion

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Not really my razr is only on charger when i go to sleep around 1 or 2 ish.

I play games on it and video chat all the time.
Plus, I have movies on my cell and the only time it overheats: is when you playing games or movies while charging at same time. From my 1 month and in half experience . I own it since June 2. Unlike most here i rarely have issue with ics expect on browsing experience is the the only thing giving me issue on android 4.0 os and FB.

brianjr1

Reaction score
Faintestidea said:
Well gnex doesn't seem appealing, bionic is hard to find, and Dinc4g is 50 bucks now. I hate decisions

Get the gnex! Its a phenomenal phone! Well worth the extra 40 bucks to be pretty much guaranteed the new software.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Me being partial to my Bionic or not, reading about and seeing every other phone out there since I got it, The BIONIC is the most solidly built phone so far today! IMO! Hardware and Software, you really can't throw a stick at it!!!
It just amazes me that Moto didn't throw in a Maxx battery and run with the "Bionic Maxx" as their New Feature Flagship Phone??? And saved the Razr for something bigger and better later! The two are "almost" identical!
If I busted my phone today, I wouldn't replace it with anything other than a new Bionic! I "love" this phone!!!
And I have Never, Ever, said that about another phone before! ;-P

Last edited:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sure you havent lol i felt the same way with galaxy s from 2010 . Not so much on the s2 or s3

Me being partial to my Bionic or not, reading about and seeing every other phone out there since I got it, The BIONIC is the most solidly built phone so far today! IMO! Hardware and Software, you really can't throw a stick at it!!!
It just amazes me that Moto didn't throw in a Maxx battery and run with the "Bionic Maxx" as their New Feature Flagship Phone??? And saved the Razr for something bigger and better later! The two are "almost" identical!
If I busted my phone today, I wouldn't replace it with anything other than a new Bionic! I "love" this phone!!!
And I have Never, Ever, said that about another phone before! ;-P

grgguy

Reaction score
Ive had my Bionic since March and I chose it over the Razr Maxx . I went to a local Verizon Store and played with both. The Razr was extremely hot to the touch. That was the main reason I went with the Bionic. Just my 2 cents .

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Well that was the store one . Verizon rep are kinda idiot, that they keep the phone charging forever. I'm surprise it doesnt blow up on them .

Last edited:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Because i play with lg spectrum it felt slower then my razr. Lg specs of it 1.5 ghz dual core i felt like lg lied. Or maybe Verizon keep it charging to much, but it wasnt smooth at all.

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Well I'm just curious that if I can't get the bionic next Saturday what phone I go after. Dinc4g is 50 as of now. Lucid is not for me. Kinda want the Dinc2 just not sure I want 3g only. People here at work keep pushing the tbolt on me but I heard its junk. Droid 3 is a slight possibility. Other than that can't think of any within my range

deduct

Reaction score
If i did not have a bionic it would be razr maxx for me. If ya cant afford that, and u can't find a bionic, go with gnex. $50 is a steal of a deal for that phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
EBay, Swappa, Craigslist, etc??? I'm also sure there's still a few VZW stores out there that have a Bionic or Two sitting on a bottom shelf somewhere!!! I would ask them to call around for me and have them ship it to their store for you! Don't take NO for an answer! Don't give up without a fight! Then when you settle for a crappy phone you'll be able to look yourself in the mirror and say you tried!! ! Lol :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
In nyc they have 5 stores in the city of 15 Verizon stores with bionic in stock.

Last edited:

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
add119 said:
In nyc they have a 5 stores in city of 15 with bionic in stock

There you go!!! Have them ship it from NY! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums