just wanting to know..

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Looks like I'm not getting the bionic. Nobody has it left for sale except costco and I need a 55 dollar membership for a 30 dollar phone. Not happening lol

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have a friend with a Costco membership?

deduct

Reaction score
Faintestidea said:
Looks like I'm not getting the bionic. Nobody has it left for sale except costco and I need a 55 dollar membership for a 30 dollar phone. Not happening lol

Have you checked amazon, ebay, or craigs list?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Does anyone have info on the gnex, if its a good phone, etc. At target (for now) they have the gnex for 50 and bionic for 10

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have info on the gnex, if its a good phone, etc. At target (for now) they have the gnex for 50 and bionic for 10

You may want to ask in the gnex forum as they should have more info.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
If you want update from Google and don't hack phone. Then yes gnex is developer phone for Google users and app development in Google play store/Android market

Sent from my DROID 3 droid does!

deduct

Reaction score
Faintestidea said:

I like my bionic more than the gnex. Mainly because the build quality of bionic is much more solid than the gnex. I have read about people who have dropped their gnex and broke battery door off very easily. Bionics battery door is actually a little difficult to get off until you get the hang of it. I do like gnex screen better though. It may be hard for you to find bionic to play with now. You should easily be able to find a gnex in any verizon store to play with.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Well gnex doesn't seem appealing, bionic is hard to find, and Dinc4g is 50 bucks now. I hate decisions

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
If you love htc then dinc4g if not then both phone wouldnt be bad. Bionic and gnex is pretty similar beside the hd display, bigger screen

Sent from my DROID 3 droid does!

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
I've never had htc, so I can't say if they're good or bad. Heard good though. But if I can get the bionic regardless of price that's the 1 I'm getting. If not then plan b, whatever that is lol

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I had htc i think their sense ui is overrated. I had htc hero,( Htc thunderbolt for 3 days )droid incredible,htc evo and htc evo shift. Including vanilla phone like t-mobile g1 and g2 .

I like htc when it vanilla because sense ui slow down your phone a lot . Especially, when you have alot of apps.

It start loading htc logo alot like samsung does; with it touchwiz launcher it take about 2 to 3 mins to render all the apps.

Fyi i had Samsung also to tell you the truth i dont like them at all beside plastic look or feel.

Phone i had Samsung galaxy s family (epic 4g,fascinate,stratosphere, vibrant ).
Google Nexus 4g.

I rather have motorola.
Motorola droid 1
Motorola droid RAZR

Recently got Droid 3 i miss the qwarty keyboard.

Go with droid bionic because when it get ics by end of this month it will be stock look like droid razr.

If you want to stock without hack then gnexus is for you.

Last edited:
OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
I want the bionic, just have to hope a store around here still has it in stock by next Saturday. If not, then the confusion begins :)

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
If it wasnt for people saying razr was better bionic and the specs. I would be having a bionic now.