just wanting to know..

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Signing-renewing a 2 yr contract. And what exactly is the gnex? And with the lapdeck? Does it just essentially turn your tv into your own computer via the bionic?

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
I checked both sites, not sure I can get nexus with a 2 year upgrade. And would the bionic still be better?

deduct

Reaction score
Faintestidea said:
I checked both sites, not sure I can get nexus with a 2 year upgrade. And would the bionic still be better?

You really need to go to a store and play around with the phones you are interested in before you buy one online. Only you can decide what phone fits your needs best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bhp117

Reaction score

you know if you have unlimited data when you upgrade verizon will take that away and force you onto their all share plans

OP
Faintestidea

Faintestidea

Reaction score
I went today to mess with bionic, but nobody has it out on display. The nexus I just learned about today.

deduct

Reaction score
bhp117 said:
you know if you have unlimited data when you upgrade verizon will take that away and force you onto their all share plans

Unless you buy the phone full retail. But who the hell can afford that?

bhp117

Reaction score
Unless you buy the phone full retail. But who the hell can afford that?

craigslist at least you can save 10%-70% depending on the phone and the phone condition new/used

just bought a galaxy s3 32mb white for verizon brand new unopen for $450 no tax for my gf bday gift

i'm waiting for the s3 developer edtion

deduct

Reaction score
bhp117 said:
craigslist at least you can save 10%-70% depending on the phone and the phone condition new/used

just bought a galaxy s3 32mb white for verizon brand new unopen for $450 no tax for my gf bday gift

i'm waiting for the s3 developer edtion

Wow! Thats a good deal. And a great gift

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

bhp117

Reaction score
Wow! Thats a good deal. And a great gift

yep you gotta be patient on craigslist, i was looking for a week til i found it today , call and snatch it up right away before its sold
i see alot of it going for $650+ and that's too much
at least i'll get the gnex back and sell it to cover part of the cost:biggrin:

bhp117

Reaction score
It looks like a laptop in that it has a monitor and keyboard, but it uses the Bionic as the CPU. While it's nice to have a larger screen and the ability to connect to either 4G or WiFi, if you have a laptop you don't really need it. There's some information at Deal Alert: DROID Bionic Lapdock Now Going for $50 Brand New at Verizon – Droid Life

yep i snatched up 6 of the lapdock for the bionic then resold 2 , kept 1 for myself and sold the other 3 to my friends at cost :biggrin: cause they can't find it