Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by skylordusa1, Dec 24, 2010.

1. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

I just wanted to wish everyone on here in the best community ever Happy Holidays. Also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with understanding my phone more and answering all my questions. When I first got my OG droid I was happy with it but after rooting and learning all the tricks and now creating my own theme it is the best phone I have ever owned. I dont think I will ever upgrade.

So thank you to everyone who has helped me and helped others. You have no idea how much the help you provide means to noobs like me. I know there are a ton of threads with guides/how to's and people get sick of answering the same questions. But for a noob just getting started all the information on here can get a little overwhelming. But day in and day out the experts/geniuses on here continue to provide links and answers and guides/tutorials on how to get things done.

Its great to see everyone remain nice and respectful when providing help even though they have answered the same question 4 bajillion times hahahahha. That shows alot of patience and means there are alot of great people on this forum. I will also do my part and try to help and pass along any infomation I find. Thanks again to everyone for all your time and help.

I wish you all the best and have a great and safe and merry Holiday.
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Merry Christmas skylordus1!!!

In the spririt of Christmas I won;t reprimand you for cross posting lol but I did delee other thread : )

Merry Christmas!!
  3. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

I am sorry about that Cereal. I realize now that I shouldnt have done that.