...just wanted to say

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The way that we have come together as a community, being willing to teach, help, learn, and grow in the completion of all of these transparent and inverted projects was truly fun to watch and be a part of -

...again this is a great community to be involved with and I look forward to what the future brings :biggrin:

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Agreed! I know you've helped me out a few times! Thanks for being part of the team! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will also say I agree. It is amazing how everyone is so friendly and always ready to help others with their questions. I an glad I became a member because I have gotten a lot of help of the threads on this forum and I am ready to help anyone else to return some respect too those who helped me. Great place to be and become part of and as already said I'm lookin forward to the future of this community

Sent from my D2

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I have learned a lot since following these threads and I'm still learning. Thanks everybody.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well said tp, I could not agree more. It's great to be a part of.....and how much I've learned in just a few days is amazing. :)

Thanks to everyone who is involved in these great projects.

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away