Just wanted to say a quick goodbye!

jstwondrng

Reaction score
All,

It was great talking to everyone in this Bionic forum. Today (thanks to the advise from my fellow Bionicans) I have decided to move on to the Samsung Galaxy S4 on the Verizon network. Great phone so far and I'm looking forward to learning more about it. Good luck in the future!

J

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Good luck... I'm going to attempt to stretch the legs of this bionic a few more months. Still some ROM opportunities and there's nothing out there yet that I gotta have. Good luck with the s4

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats on the S4!

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Good luck... I'm going to attempt to stretch the legs of this bionic a few more months. Still some ROM opportunities and there's nothing out there yet that I gotta have. Good luck with the s4

Thanks Stinson317! So far, loving the new device! Still have a heart for the Bionic... I'm guessing it's cause we've all been through so much with that phone. I'll still be around, just moreso in the S4 forum. Looking forward to hearing what you guys decide to get next.

J

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side! Ill see you on the S4 forums here instead! :)

All,

It was great talking to everyone in this Bionic forum. Today (thanks to the advise from my fellow Bionicans) I have decided to move on to the Samsung Galaxy S4 on the Verizon network. Great phone so far and I'm looking forward to learning more about it. Good luck in the future!

J

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stinson317! So far, loving the new device! Still have a heart for the Bionic... I'm guessing it's cause we've all been through so much with that phone. I'll still be around, just moreso in the S4 forum. Looking forward to hearing what you guys decide to get next.

J

I agree. The Bionic is a great phone. I just helped my friend root their "new" Bionic today. It was also my first Android phone.