Just Want to Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Oh! One Eleven, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Oh! One Eleven

Oh! One Eleven New Member

I recently purchased a Droid (approx. 1.5 weeks ago). This is my first "Smart Phone." My last telephone was the EnV 2, which I really enjoyed. I believe I could really like the Droid as well, but it seems to have so many little quirks, which causes me to have several questions, which is why I joined. I look forward to learning more about the Droid from those of you who have spent more time with it and have discovered how to get around all these little quirks. I need your help!
  2. xfeathersx

xfeathersx New Member

Welcome...I was in your situation when I first bought mine...Best advice I can give you is (READ) the posts in this forum...I spent alot of time reading and when I came across a tip or trick, I tried it...And I have to tell you there is so many knowledgable people in this forum, they won't steer you wrong...

Enjoy your Droid you'll find you will have a hard time putting it down...lol
  3. Oh! One Eleven

Oh! One Eleven New Member

Thank you so much. Just since I've been on here this evening, I've had two of my questions answered. It's Great!
  4. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Welcome to the forums. There's definitely a learning curve with the Droid, but it's not bad. And there are tons of answers on this site. So far, I haven't been mocked for asking a stupid question, either- folks are very understanding that we're all sort of new to this platform. Just be sure to use the good ol' search function before asking n00blet questions. lol