Just took my Verizon hard case off for the first time and...

spazma7ik

Reaction score
DAMN does the droid look and especially FEEL more sexier. I don't honestly think I can put the case back on after feeling how sexy it is without it! Anyone else feel this way?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yes, That's why the case never went back on.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
LOL. I just took mine off for the first time over the weekend as well to install my Phantom Skinz screen protector. Felt sooo much different. Smaller, lighter and smooth. Thought about not putting it back on. Then when we were at the movies yesterday and I had it clipped to one of the seat cupholders. Bummped it on onto the concrete floor it went. Glad I put the case back on.

Adroid91

Reaction score
I had 2 cases first rubber one never fit right took it back, got a clear plastic one from Verizon didn't like it scratched my phone and made it hard to slide open. So mines naked, not to worried with TEC

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought a silicone case from Verizon and maybe it was just me but I could not get that case to fit. The Problem was with the keyboard part of it. So I've been happily Droiding naked since then. I would like a light weight case but what Verizon offered just wasn't what I was looking for.

I keep mine in my shirt pocket and now I'm in the habit of holding on to my shirt pocket if I bend over to do something. Got to admit I love the feel of the Droid.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
Naked Droid is the best!

I do use a Verizon Shell/Holster combo when I'm at work, especially when I visit jobsites. Thankfully, the S/H combo is easy to install & remove.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had the snap on case from Verizon (the leather looking one) and thought it was quite bulky on the Droid. Got the Seido case and that one just feels so much slimmer. That one has stayed on and I don't really mind it at all.

M

M1dnite

Once the protection is off, it's hard to go back to using it.

Zippster

Reaction score
Just search around for all the "I dropped my droid" threads and it might not be that hard to put that case back on. ;)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Mine lives Naked now ! I got tired of putting on, and taking off the cover I bought at VZW. I use the desktop cradle, and it doesn't fit in it with the cover on. I still use my old Voyager Belt Case I had bought for my storm. It has a Magnet in the flap, but I have never had a problem with it, since I always put it in the clip screen side out.

So Mine will live on NAKED !! I like the protection the covers add to them, but I find it hard to get the cases off without hurting the device. I even cut some of the locking tabs off the cover to make it easier, but, it is still a PITA :p

Bucknell2013

Reaction score
I had the same experience! Now, the only things that are on my Droid are a uniqueskins HD cover on the back--which is very very sexy--and some invisible shield covering the edges on my front.

It is such a cool device.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Yes, I feel the same way....The only time I have it in the hard case is when I'm hiking or doing other outdoor activities, other than that IT runs Free!!!

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I took my Seidio Innocase off to clean my Droid the other day, and it wouldn't snap back on, so I'm waiting on a replacement from Seidio right now, and my Droid is going naked. Honestly, I kind of forgot how sleek and smooth the corners of the device were, and how great it looks naked.

That being said, I have to put the replacement case back on. As much as I like the appearance of the Droid without a case, considering that I'm too cheap to add on insurance, it's the next best/safest option for me. Plus, the Sapphire Blue Innocase sure looks snazzy. :)

It has been kind of fun messing around with the Droid without a case for the past few days though. :)

jkwakopo

Reaction score
I took my Seidio Innocase off to clean my Droid the other day, and it wouldn't snap back on, so I'm waiting on a replacement from Seidio right now, and my Droid is going naked. Honestly, I kind of forgot how sleek and smooth the corners of the device were, and how great it looks naked.

That being said, I have to put the replacement case back on. As much as I like the appearance of the Droid without a case, considering that I'm too cheap to add on insurance, it's the next best/safest option for me. Plus, the Sapphire Blue Innocase sure looks snazzy. :)

It has been kind of fun messing around with the Droid without a case for the past few days though. :)

so if i drop my phone and breaks, vzw replaces for free no matter what??