Just Thinking...(warning 2 cents present)

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
I'm sitting around thinking about all the options I have. 2 of my 4 lines are upgrade ready, another one is ready in January when the iPhone comes to VZ (yeahhhhh okkkkk), but I still think the OG MotoDroid is the shiz. It's crazy root-able, Rom Manager works flawlessness, I can switch themes, ROM's, get the newest builds (non official) quick etc.. etc...

why would i ever get an incredible, an X, or a D2???

someone wanna trade an upgrade for a screen protector?

dancedroid

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I also have an Evo and the 4.3" screen is the shiz . I can type so much better on that one , actually in landscape I can type faster than on my Droid's physical keyboard , the applications run much smoother and the multitasking is better because of the added memory , it doesn't lag like the Droid when I open multiple applications , like Pandora and GPS . Even today I still keep thinking when I look at the screen , "man this is gorgeous" .

OP
dannyboydluxe

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
I also have an Evo and the 4.3" screen is the shiz . I can type so much better on that one , actually in landscape I can type faster than on my Droid's physical keyboard , the applications run much smoother and the multitasking is better because of the added memory , it doesn't lag like the Droid when I open multiple applications , like Pandora and GPS . Even today I still keep thinking when I look at the screen , "man this is gorgeous" .

I like that feed back, I am open to a convincing argument to switch to another VZW phone...good luck with the EVO, it is SICK